Having joint debt with my spouse and filing Chapter 13 Affect My Spouse. Contact your bankruptcy attorney to discuss your case and your legal options!
If you have joint debt with your spouse and you are the only one filing bankruptcy, your Chapter 13 discharge doesn’t eliminate the debt liability for your non-filing spouse. It only removes your responsibility for the debt. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy discharge only discharges the debts of the person who actually files the bankruptcy, not co-signers or joint account holders. The creditor will pursue repayment from your spouse co-signed for any of the debt.
- Best Fitness Equipment In India
- Personal Loan Prantij
- Workforce Management: Staffing Solutions, IT Staffing
- Ring Doorbell Customer Data Exposed On Dark Web
- Personal Loan Shevgaon
- SEO Service Provider Company In Delhi NCR
- Travel Agency Email List | Travel Agency Mailing Database
- Operation Of Perkin Elmer UV VIS Spectrometer
- Manglikrishtey.com: A Grooming Manglik Matrimony Portal
- Wellnezzone Home Nursing Services In Chennai