The iconic Australian Koala is perhaps our favourite native animal, they are so lovable and represent a lot of what our company and products are about, so it was a natural choice to adopt as our logo and mascot.
The story behind where it all began.
I guess it all began about 32 years ago when I built a house on a 5 acre lot of land which was a subdivided wheat farm and as such a flat barren piece of land. The first need was to establish some vegetation and tree wind brakes on the property, even before building began.
I selected eucalyptus trees, mainly Red River Gums (Eucalyptus Camaldulensis) and Eucalyptus Globulus as they were hardy and quick growing.
With the help of my “green thumb” mother we planted over 800 trees of which 90% of the Eucalyptus survived. The house was built and the trees grew well over the 8 years we lived there. We eventually down sized and sold the property to a friend.
- MBA Colleges in India – Admisions, Courses, Fees
- Bahasa Arab Bahasa Al-Qur’an
- Machine Tools Market – Forecast (2020-2025)
- Social Media Agency In Chennai
- Best Job Site in Bangladesh
- register business its free | amlooking4.com
- Best Wedding photographer in Chandigarh
- Professional Web Development Services
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Playing Badminton
- external link checker