Nepal is often considered one of the best places for travel. It has an amazing Himalayan beauty, exotic multicultural aspects and natural beauty to match. Visitors from all parts of the world come to Nepal by the thousands every year, especially for trekking. As such, the tourism sector of Nepal has a lot of potential for growth and expansion.
Acting on this agenda, the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation (MoCTCA) has planned to organize ‘Visit Nepal Year’ in 2020 to attract more tourists to the country. The government has set a target to bring in two million tourists each year by the targeted year. According to Tourism Minister Jitendra Narayan Dev, a secretariat for the Visit Nepal Year will be established shortly to make necessary preparations.
Although the MoCTCA had planned to celebrate Visit Nepal Year in 2018, it was put off due to the delay in construction of airports, heritage sites and roads. The 60-day action plan of the Nepal Visit Year unveils that due priori
- How To Burn Belly Fat
- Tencent Ads Names OptAim 2019 Gold Service Provider
- What Is Doge Clicker Brendon And How To Use Dogecoin
- How You Can Write HRM Dissertation After Selecting Best Topic
- L6 Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- Thin Leather Wallet For Men With RFID Blocking Technology
- Ifb Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
- QuickBooks Error Code 12029 – QB Fails To Access The Server
- Why Politicians And Business Leaders Should Write A Book
- Mijn UWV Werkmap Inloggen Met Digid