Hatha is a Sanskirt word of two parts: â€˜Haâ€™ for sun and â€˜thaâ€™ meaning moon. Characteristics related with the sun are passion, masculinity and strength, while moon qualities are freshness, femininity and surrender. Together (sun, moon, male and female) contain physical qualities of hot and cold, firm and fluid. It is in our physical bodies that we strive to cultivate a balance of strength and flexibility, learning to balance our effort and surrender in each pose through breath and mind control. The knowledge Hatha expresses is that both sun and moon energy exists within us all. Hatha is a unification of 2 opposites to illuminate all existence into totality and create balanced harmony from within.
- Advantages of buying apartments
- ISO 14001 certification in qatar
- Vmware Training in Ameerpet
- How Evolved Computing and Multi Cloud is Technology’s Future?
- Mama Earth Voucher Code – Promo Code – 40% OFF Discount Coupons
- Chennai To Vellore Taxi
- Hard Disk Not Responding Asking Format (Not Working)
- SMS or Email Marketing: which is more beneficial for your business?
- Noida One Sector 62 Noida 9899920199/149
- Portable Container Offices in Indore