Intellectual property law is the law that governs rights in creative works and inventions. The most common such rights are patents, copyright and trademarks. Copyright is a right which gives the creator of original work exclusive rights to it. This right extends to most literary, dramatic and art forms. Copyright is not indefinite, but rather last for a limited period.
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Awesome Expressions Sun Kissed At Malaga
- Mahindra XUV 500 Bookings From 8th June 2012
- Material Testing Lab In Delhi, India
- Special Charm Of Gifts As Created In Any Occasions
- B2B E-Commerce Product Content Services-Altius Technology Solution
- Best Astrologer In India
- Know The Best Toronto House Prices
- Flyboarding In Goa, Best Watersports In Goa.
- Pogo Games Phone Number | Pogo Customer Service Phone Number