$1,980 for a smartphone that doubles as a tablet! Now that’s a lot of bucks for a smartphone that’s sure to see serious competition in the next couple of months (the mobile world never sleeps). We are talking about the all-new and massively impressive Samsung Galaxy Fold unveiled at Samsung’s annual event on February 20th, 2019.
Yes, with Galaxy Fold and the rather expected but striking Galaxy S10 series (with some remarkable features that’s simply going to make consumers ask for more), Samsung’s annual event was one-of-a-kind and a memorable one. And while users are all excited and eagerly awaiting the phone’s shipping, expected to begin from March 8th, 2019, let’s just say its competitors (namely team Apple) have just begun their sleepless nights!
- Customized Infrastructure of Hosted QuickBooks for On-Demand Usage
- Custom Printed Cigarette Boxes | Wholesale Cigarette Packaging | Custom Box Makers
- How to Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- Architect Office in Madurai – Shelters Design Studio
- Get The Eldest Bahuraani With Her Hookah – Oil Painting On Canvas
- HEALTHY TIPS FOR REMAINING CALM IN STRESSFUL SITUATION WITHIN MOMENTS
- Prestige Royale Gardens – True Pioneering Work
- First steps before finding ideal domain providers in bend oregon
- MakroCare to Exhibit at Life Science Regulatory Intelligence & Strategy
- Best Playschool india