Â Â Â» Consuming water that contains pathogenic microorganisms causes water borne diseases.
Â Â Â» The microorganisms present in human or animal waste enter into the human body and cause waterborne diseases.
Â Â Â» Water borne diseases are extremely harmful and lead to severe illness and may even be fatal.
Â Â Â» The most common way by which the spreading of microorganisms takes place is through drinking contaminated water. However, apart from that, water borne diseases can be spread through other means such as via clothes, hands, foods, materials used for cooking, eating, and drinking. Pathological microorganisms can enter the body through an open wound, eyes, and nose as well.
Â Â Â» Typhoid fever, dysentery, diarrhea, cholera, hepatitis, worms, and polio are some of the widespread water borne diseases.
For more information : http://www.oxymedhospital.in/water-borne-diseases-prevention/
- Packers and Movers in Dahisar
- Buy Signup/Registration Votes To win Contest | Basic Package For 50 Votes
- SNE – Pipe Bending Solution
- Virat Kohli Awards and Achievements
- Are You Having A Money Breakup?-Money Problem/ Financial Issues
- Premium Digital Marketing Services | Digital Footprints
- How to find the right Patent illustrations service provider for you?
- steps to fix Unrecoverable Error in Quickbooks
- Best Digital Marketing Company in Mumbai, India – Insomniacs
- Nourish Life Protein Powder
- Category: Health