Â Â Â» Consuming water that contains pathogenic microorganisms causes water borne diseases.
Â Â Â» The microorganisms present in human or animal waste enter into the human body and cause waterborne diseases.
Â Â Â» Water borne diseases are extremely harmful and lead to severe illness and may even be fatal.
Â Â Â» The most common way by which the spreading of microorganisms takes place is through drinking contaminated water. However, apart from that, water borne diseases can be spread through other means such as via clothes, hands, foods, materials used for cooking, eating, and drinking. Pathological microorganisms can enter the body through an open wound, eyes, and nose as well.
Â Â Â» Typhoid fever, dysentery, diarrhea, cholera, hepatitis, worms, and polio are some of the widespread water borne diseases.
For more information : http://www.oxymedhospital.in/water-borne-diseases-prevention/
- Lg Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- IPhone Repair In Aberdeen
- What Is E-commerce Analytics? – A Complete Guide
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Your Travel Accessories Online
- Roll Surface | Chromium Industries | ChromiumIndustries.com
- SEO Services Company In Bangalore
- Can I Use Google Drive To Backup My Computer Files / Folders?
- CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 Cbseresults.nic.in
- Second Hand Shoes In Bulk | Samiya Tex
- Stamp Signature To Glorious Moments Of Your Life
- Category: Health