Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
Trikonasana or the triangle pose is a good stretching exercise which gives flexibility to the spine and pelvic region. In Sanskrit â€˜trikonaâ€™ means â€˜three cornersâ€™ or a â€˜triangleâ€™.
Trikonasana is an excellent posture to develop strength and balance. It also gives flexibility to the legs, waist and knees. It gives a sense of expansiveness as the arms and torso are bent and reaches for the toes. It gives a sense of balance for the whole body. Those who have stiff legs, knees and waist can use this posture to regain their flexibility and strength.
- Logistics Services Leads in Malaysia
- Harga Karpet Masjid Per Roll
- Manual Paneer Press Machine
- The best digital t-shirt printing
- iOS Application Development Company India|Chennai
- Get Teeth Whitening at My Denyal Clinic
- What to Consider in Having a Garden Shed Oregon
- Best Eastern Hotels Ltd Live Share/Stock Price, Stock last traded price
- Free Wedding Invitation Cards
- MoC: Liberalisation /piled memories