Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
Trikonasana or the triangle pose is a good stretching exercise which gives flexibility to the spine and pelvic region. In Sanskrit â€˜trikonaâ€™ means â€˜three cornersâ€™ or a â€˜triangleâ€™.
Trikonasana is an excellent posture to develop strength and balance. It also gives flexibility to the legs, waist and knees. It gives a sense of expansiveness as the arms and torso are bent and reaches for the toes. It gives a sense of balance for the whole body. Those who have stiff legs, knees and waist can use this posture to regain their flexibility and strength.
- SEO Company Ahmedabad
- Piama| Seo Company In Bangalore
- Top 6 Packers And Movers Baroda List
- Don’t Miss The 8th Annual Family Fair Fundraiser, CMEE Celebrates Heroes
- Tips For Safer Twitter Experience
- Top Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad, India | WhizNext Technologies
- Offic.com/setup – Office Setup By Www.office.com/setup
- Salarpuria Sattva Beacon Heights
- Login Guide For Way2sms Free Account
- Steps To Start Dairy Farming