The global traditional whiteboard market was valued at USD 2,450.6 Million in 2016, and is expected to reach USD 3,026.8 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.1 % from 2017 to 2023. Major factor driving the growth of global traditional whiteboard market is the rapid industrialization in emerging economies. Further the expansion and upgradation of educational infrastructure in developing countries is further boosting the demand for traditional whiteboard.
On the basis of application, school was the largest application of the global traditional whiteboard market in 2016. The market size is attributed to the developing infrastructure of educational institutions. Office application of traditional whiteboard is anticipated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is owed to the industrialization in the developing economies.
- Beaches Destinations of Tamil Nadu
- Advanced digital marketing course in Bangalore
- A Good Morning Message
- Dulevoindia | vaccumized sweepers for municipal, industrial cleaning
- Agra Day Tour Packages From Delhi
- Flowers and gifts to Noida India
- Most frequently asked questions about E-Signature
- Ways to Create Time for Bonding with Your Kids
- German Language Translation services in UK