Our Philippines correspondent reports how governments are now spending big money on cybersecurity as the norm, not as an exception.
In the Philippines, the use of confidential funds amounting to $5,894,297.00 for surveillance on possible cybersecurity threats is front-page news. A commentary published in a leading broadsheet asked why the DICT even has “confidential funds.” The real question, though, is whether cybersecurity merits that amount of money.
In truth, in terms of other governments spending on cybersecurity, $5,894,297.00 is small potatoes.
- Office Material And Stationery Supplier In Gurgaon
- Tips To Write Best Instagram Bio For Business
- Generic Epclusa Sofosvel Indias Generics
- Certified Burmese Ruby Oval 7×5
- Hotmail Support Number +1-800-725-7732
- Personal Loan Rajgarh
- Anger Management For Men
- Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form
- Wireless Products In India
- Buy Swarnaprashan Drops