Sprains are injuries to ligaments, the tough bands connecting bones in a joint. Suddenly stretching ligaments past their limits deforms or tears them. Strains are injuries to muscle fibers or tendons, which anchor muscles to bones. Strains are called “pulled muscles” for a reason: Over-stretching or overusing a muscle causes tears in the muscle fibers or tendons.
Think of ligaments and muscle-tendon units like springs. The tissue lengthens with stress and returns to its normal length unless it is pulled too far out of its normal range.
- Best Inspirational Quotes | Success Quotes About Life
- 5 Tips About Trending News You Can Use Today
- Concepts In HR Managements
- Hana Florist POS – Floral POS Software
- Fashionable Backpacks
- Event Check In App For Ipad
- Dot Net Development Company
- Event Registration App
- Swimming Pools Perth From $17250 | WA Fibreglass Pools
- Meet And Greet Parking At Gatwick