The Tourism Industry is regarded as one of the most important and fastest growing industry around the world. Travel has been of great interest to people since the beginning of the civilization. Recently, it has been noted that there has been an increase in tourist’s arrivals, especially in small island states. According to UNWTO, tourism will continue to grow in 2011. Tourism sector has suffered from the global financial crisis in 2008 and 2009, but thanks to the improved economic conditions worldwide, international tourism has been able to recover from the decline brought in the financial crisis. (United Nations, 2010). The travel and tourism industry is one of the largest and most dynamic industries in the world and this industry is expected to generate about 9% of global GDP and provide for more than 235 million jobs representing 8 % of global employment (Merco Press, 2010).
- Business Matching Platform
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD TO CHOOSE A GOOD PROJECT TOPIC
- How To Choose The Best Preschool For Your Toddler?
- National Program For Control Of Blindness
- Import Export Company In India
- Electromgnetic Flow Meter | Industrial Flow Meter | Portable Water Flow Meter
- Warning Signs Your Child Is Struggling In School
- Valley Of Flowers: A Trek In The Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve.
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Institute In India
- Finance Courses In Demand
- Category: SEO
- Tags: social and cultural impacts on the environment tourism essay