The Class D audio amplifier market is expected to be worth USD 2.76 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 17.4% between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth of this market are the usage of Class D audio amplifier in the in-car audio systems and consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and televisions. The Class D audio amplifier technology is extensively used in consumer electronics devices owing to its high efficiency and low heat dissipation features.
- CampusUK – Good Handwriting Class In Trichy
- How To Enhance Home Security?
- IPL 2020: Best XI For Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Best ICSE School In Kharghar Navi Mumbai – Vishwajyot High School
- Aerospace Electrical Products Supplier
- Freelance WordPress Developer In Chennai | Web Designer | Bharathan
- Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market
- Ideal Legitimate High School Essay Topic
- Top Search Engine Marketing Company In Lucknow – Digiarivani
- Lg Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad