2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- Learn Data Structures Online | Competitive Programming Online Course | PrepForTech.in
- Best Website Design Company In UK | Webabridge Solutions
- Html5 Application Development
- Rights Of Children In Islam, Child In Islam
- How Is AR & VR Revolutionizing Restaurant Business?
- Clifton Drain, Sewer And Faucet Leak & Repairs Cleaning Services
- The Best Free Chinese Lessons
- APPL Industries, Compounding Pioneers In India
- Aviation Institute Kannur
- Here’s How To Keep Your School’s Leadership Pipeline Full