The Global Rodenticides Market is expected to grow from USD 3.80 billion in 2019, to reach USD 5.46 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The increasing population around the world spurring the demand for processed food combined with increased locust and insect attack on crops is responsible to propel the rodenticides market during the forecast period.
Rodenticides are the chemical or biological agents that help to destroy, kill, or repel rodents. These are usually formulated with food baits so as to attract rodents towards the formulation. Huge losses in agricultural fields, grain storage, and warehouses have been reported from rodent attacks.
- Gynaecologist In Faridabad
- Bagulamukhi Jyotish Tantra Provides Astrology
- Investment Plan MLM Software & Its Advantages – MLM Software Malaysia
- HEALTHY TIPS FOR REMAINING CALM IN STRESSFUL SITUATION WITHIN MOMENTS
- Buy Acupuncture Needles At Best Prices
- Home IPhone IPod IPad Screen Repair Omaha Bellevue NE
- EaseURbusiness | GST Filing | Company Registration | Trademark | ITR Filing
- Configuration Of Microsoft Outlook And The Customer Support
- Local Adelaide Home Builders
- Personal Protective Gloves Market Size, Analysis | Research Report 2024