Revolved Side Angle Pose is a deep, standing twist that challenges your balance and strengthens your legs and core. Itâ€™s a powerful variation on Extended Side Angle Pose (Utthita Parsvakonasana). It also combines the benefits of Warrior I (Virabhadrasana I) and Crescent Lunge Twist (Parivrtta Anjaneyasana).
The Sanskrit name for this pose, â€œParivrtta Parsvakonasanaâ€ (PAHR-ee-VREE-tah PARZH-vuh-ko-NAHS-uh-nuh), comes from four words:
â€œParivrttaâ€ â€” meaning â€œrevolvedâ€â€Parsvaâ€ â€” meaning â€œsideâ€ or â€œflankâ€â€Konaâ€ â€” meaning â€œangleâ€â€Asanaâ€ â€” meaning â€œposeâ€
- IDC Gili with Holly Macleod
- Immunity And Health Benefits of A2 milk And Why A2 milk is expensive than regular milk?
- Seiler Garepa Pvt Ltd – Industrial Automation Manufacturing Company
- Amazon customer care number
- Italian Delights Tours
- How To Make The Most Of Your Amazon Store?
- Chocolate making classes in Mumbai
- omni channel marketing | pos system for retail
- Ten Things That Might Change the Future
- Liquid Applied Membrane Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2026