Replacing a G9 halogen bulb with an LED is done directly without any electrical changes. Here are the steps to replace the G9 halogen bulbs with LED bulbs with equivalent illumination.
The biggest negative point about halogen bulbs is their high power consumption and very high heat output. This means that precautions must be taken when replacing halogen bulbs.
Step 1: Find the replacement bulb
In order to find your equivalent bulb, it is important to know the lighting or luminous flux of your halogen bulb (expressed in lumens). If you do not know this value here is a comparative table of bulbs. You can also choose your bulb directly from our G9 LED bulbs. The G9 LED bulbs directly replace the halogen without any modification of the electrical installation.
Be careful to turn off the power before handling the bulb.
Step 2: Locate the base of the bulb
Locate the base of the bulb to be replaced. It is the often white ceramic part that holds the bulb in place.
Step 3: Remove the bulb
- Bitdefender Customer Support
- Why Is Misrepresenting The Truth To An Immigration Official A Bad Idea?
- Callbox: Perfect Candidate For Japan’s Chief Recruiter
- Power Transformers In India
- How To Decrease Bounce Rate In Your Email Marketing Strategy
- Microsoft Has Unveiled Surface Studio Pc & Windows 10 Update
- QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix Company File And Network Errors
- Media Industry Email List | Media And Entertainment Database
- Install The Granite And Marble Over The Flooring To Add The Value Of The Project
- Wedding Venues In Gt Karnal Road