Visitors will be allowed in aged care homes and hospitals across Brisbane, Ipswich and Logan from Friday, the Health Minister Steven Miles has announced recently.
The announcement that aged care and hospital visits allowed from Friday 25th September 2020 coincides with low numbers of infectious cases in Queensland recently.
From 1:00am Friday 25th September 2020, private gatherings will increase from 10 people to 30 people.
The easing of restrictions will also come into effect in Moreton Bay, Redlands, Lockyer Valley, Somerset council areas and Scenic Rim.
“People can go ahead and organise that house party for Friday night,” Mr Miles said.
The easing of the rules coincides with the lifting of the ACT as a hotspot and comes a week ahead of the extension of the border bubble to residents in five new local government areas, including Byron Bay, Ballina and Glen Innes.
Health Authorities will be continuing to monitor for any changes to the current trends.
- How long does heroin stay in your system
- Miraculous Events | News & Events – Miracle Renegade Podcast
- Tiffin Services in Noida
- UrbanClap rebrands itself as Urban Company
- Mini Projektor | Bester tragbarer EXXO X2095 4K-HD WIFI 3D Beamer 2020
- Veer O Metals Pvt Ltd |Design and engineering
- Why should I use an electronic signature instead of using a handwritten signature?
- Important Announcement for SBI Clerk Mains Batch | APTI ACADEMY PUNE
- ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER. DARE TO PUT AWAY THE SCARE!
- Importance Of Mobile Application Development In Digital Marketing