Leonardo DiCaprio brought his special date to the 2020 Oscars who received his nomination as the Best Actor from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
The 45-year-old hunk didn’t hesitate to bring his girlfriend, the Mickey and the Bear actress Camila Morrone to join him Sunday night. Camila, who’s in her 22nd year was spotted sitting next to Leo during the Oscars’ opening number when the Titanic actor was engaged in a brief call-and-response song with Janelle Monáe.
A Rupture In The Style: DiCaprio
Leo has always walked the carpet with his mom, Irmelin Indenbirken in the former years, particularly when nominated for a big accolade who told ABC back in 2016 that bringing his mom has been his way of thanking her to take him to auditions every day after school when he was young.
- Things To Remember When You Attend Digital 1 To1 Event
- Beaches Of Seychelles Are Absolutely
- PeopleSoft Financial Management Users Email List | Database
- Contract Management Courses For Effective Employment Growth
- Ecommerce Web Designing Services In India
- Hvac Contractors Email Lists| Hvac Contractors Mailing Addresses|AccuDB
- Event REegistration App
- Folloze Included As A Growth Stage Vendor In New Account-Based Marketing
- Concrete Batching / Mixing Plant Manufacturers In India
- Sony Tv Service Center In Hyderabad