Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- Education Consultancy In Mumbai
- Three Most Common Reasons Why Children Lie
- Chettinad Chicken Masala Powder
- WordPress Training Institute Hyderabad
- What Are The Benefits Of Green Tea? Green Tea And Dieting
- Make Career In Data Analytics
- How To Fix Ca Antivirus Issues ?
- Popular Destinations To Visit On Rajasthan Desert Tour
- ATS Happy Trails Is That The New Coming Soon Project At Sector 10
- Know Why Webroot Is The Best Antivirus Of This Year