Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) Ltd launched a new semi-knockdown assembly plant within Dube TradePort special economic zone (SEZ) at KwaZulu-Natal. The facility costing R95 million will produce Mahindra’s Pik-Up range of single and double-cab bakkies. Once the plant is operational fully, it will have a capacity to produce 4,000 vehicles a year.
- Best Superfast Fibre Broadband Deals | Fibre Broadband | POP Telecom
- Vector Education And Science Icons
- Architectural Walkthroughs & 3D Rendering
- Allegiant Real Estate Advisory Services
- Things To Do In Boston
- Lg Led Tv Service Center In Hyderabad
- Are You Planning To Migrate For A Better Quality Of Life?
- Everest Trekking Packages
- Hockey Charity Events Usa | Hockey Fundraising Events | USA Hockey Charity
- Restop Solutions Implemented To Address Human Waste During Hurricane Clean-up