Air pollution simply concerns contaminants in the atmosphere. The source of contaminants can be natural or from human activities. Effects of air pollution to human health is always the main focus in studying the issue (Tabaku, Bejtja, Bala, Toci, and Resuli, 2010). Air pollution is not a modern problem. It started when fire was invented, which produced a lot of smoke in the air that chocked them especially those who inhabited caves. The history of the phenomenon of air quality and pollution started with smoke and it was a major environmental problem.
- Bitcoin Support Number
- See What Remarkable Change Social Recruiting Can Bring
- Hadoop Training Institutes In Hyderabad
- Global Food Ingredients Sterilization Market
- Hire A Commercial Store From Galaxy Time Square Project
- Eoskart India Exclusive Mens Clothing Brands
- OST To PST Converter,
- Earmark Corporate Philanthropy Funds For Disabled Veterans Charities On GivingTuesday
- Large Format Display (LFD) Market Has Exponential Growth In Future. See How?
- Hotels In Gurgaon Near Sector 29