Level 7 qualification is all too easy to get bogged down in strings of numbers and letters when it comes to trying to work out what a qualification actually means. Exactly what you call a qualification seems to change regularly and you’re left unsure as to what exactly you’re applying for.
Let’s take an example with one of the courses offered by us here at the College of Contract Management – the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. In this post, we’ll look through and see what that actually means and why.
Firstly, it’s important to note that we work under the UK awards framework, so it’s possible that if you’re elsewhere in the world, a “level 7” qualification may mean something different. We’ll come back to Europe later, as there’s been some effort to integrate the various European awards systems.
- Building Materials Hardware Email List | Hardware contact Details
- The BMW iX3 electric arrives next summer
- Virat Kohli Centuries
- graphic designing course in Dehradun
- Enhance your Content Marketing with Marketing Automation
- 1166/2166 External Battery Charger
- Virat Kohli Centuries: List of centuries made by Virat Kohli
- Connected Living Room Market worth $957.65 Billion by 2020 | MarketsandMarkets
- Salarpuria Altana Magadi Road | Bangalore
- All You Need to Know About Agricultural Equipment