One of the most important day of a married Women in India preaching Hinduism is KarvaChauth. On this day wives offer their prayers to god on behalf of their husband for making sure that they always stay healthy and prosper in whatever they set out to achieve. This festival is mainly celebrated in the northern region of India in the states like Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana etc. However, some parts of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and because of a number of young couples moving to cities like Chennai, Banglore, Mumbai, Hyderabad etc. this festival is celebrated here as well.
Women on this day fast for an entire day starting from sunrise up till moon rise. The fast also includes being deprived of water the whole day. Once the moon rises the husband helps their wife break her fast by offering water and a sweet.
- Stock Tips | Stock Cash Tips | Stock Advisory Company
- Primavera Training | Primavera Software | Primavera Course In Chennai
- Fluid Flow Operation Lab Equipment Manufacturer In India
- Delta Airlines Customer Service Phone Number – Call 1-855-550-9010
- 123 Hp Officejet 3830 Printer Setup And Troubleshooting
- BMW Lease Special Selection
- SG Sikhar Heights 2BHK 3BHK Luxurious Bedrooms
- Keramik Dinding Kamar Mandi Unggulan
- Pigeon Net For Balcony In Hyderabad
- +1-800-979-2975 QuickBooks Customer Support