Johnson County Property Tax Savings from Administrative Appeals

You can’t get a reduction unless you file an appeal, in which case you will get a reduction in 6 to 7 years in 10. You can do this yourself or we can do it for you. Wondering how? Reach us today @

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *