Onkar S. Kanwar – the Chairman of Apollo Tyres Limited is among this year’s foreign recipients of the 2018 Autumn Imperial Decorations.
The Government of Japan announced this honour in recognition of his contributions to strengthening the economic relations between Japan and India and promoting Japanese companies’ entry into the Indian market.
The Apollo Tyres chairman will receive the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star.
Recently only, Onkar S Kanwar was awarded with the Officers Cross (Civilian Division) of the ‘Order of Merit’ of Hungary in recognition of his work towards strengthening Hungarian-Indian economic relations through the company’s investment in Hungary, thereby helping create new jobs in Hungary.
According to a FICCI release, Kanwar actively participated in the discussions that led to the conclusion of the Japan-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA).
Through the convening of regular joint meetings on business cooperation with the Japan
- Digital Marketing Company In Meerut
- Dental Website Design
- No Customer Complaints System Do You Have One
- Kishangarh Airport To Pushkar Taxi Service , Pushkar To Kishangarh Airport Taxi
- Samyakk – Designer Lehenga Launch Check Season Trend Spot
- Gujarat Tours Packages
- Air Purification System For Basement Houses In India
- Alpha Catcher – Learn To Spell By RV AppStudios
- Prestige Royal Gardens Is Presenting A Current Style
- Gear Solution Provider In India