Indian Premier League (IPL) was all set to start on 29th March 2020 with the defending champions Mumbai Indians playing against Chennai Super Kings at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Although on the 13th March, the Board of Control for Cricket in India postponed the IPL 2020 to 15th April with the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in India and the world. In just a few weeks from this news, the disease has gotten bigger in India with lots of patients testing positive everywhere in the country. So on the 24th March, the Government of India announced the lockdown of India for 21 days effective from 25th March to 14th April. This decision was taken to eliminate the threat of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and security of all the citizens of the country.
- Offshore Company Formation Ajman
- Avail A Wide Range Of Cryptocurrency Creation Services Tailored To Your Needs
- Why We Need Vocational Training Institutes in Pakistan?
- Best SEO Agency in Chennai – Branding Pilot
- ISO 9001 in Dubai
- B.ed Admission in Ahmedabad
- Summer satellite series rummy tourney Day 3 | Deccan Rummy
- Bollywood Masala | Top 10 Restaurant Canberra | Award Winner
- What Products do Best for E-commerce Sales? – A Guide
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone