Following ever-increasing bilateral trade and cultural ties between the two Asian giants – India and South Korea in recent time, the number of Korean expatriates coming into India is all set to grow at the rapid pace and reach the 10,000 mark in next 2-3 years.
“As more and more Korean companies are coming to India and setting up their businesses here, the number of Koreans too is likely to shoot up. As per our estimate the number is likely to grow at 10,000 in next 2-3 years from the present 6000,” said Su Mi Woo, the director of the Korea Association in India.
According to an estimate Japan tops the list of nations having their countrymen in India because of the highest number of companies followed by Korea and China.
- Hydraulic Power Pack Manufacturers
- Germany Study Visa Consultants In Delhi | Study Visa Consultants
- Business Class Flights To India From USA | Indian Eagle
- Delight Your Loving Brother With Online Rakhi Delivery In Canada In 2-3 Days
- Five Reasons Why People Like IELTS
- How To Write Psychology Essay?
- Sanskrit Home Tutor In Katwaria Sarai, Sanskrit Language Home Tutor
- Global Body For Analytics IOA
- I Will Do Data Entry And Web Research
- Lt. Governor’s Secretariat Raj Bhavan Jammu Recruitment 2020