Following ever-increasing bilateral trade and cultural ties between the two Asian giants – India and South Korea in recent time, the number of Korean expatriates coming into India is all set to grow at the rapid pace and reach the 10,000 mark in next 2-3 years.
“As more and more Korean companies are coming to India and setting up their businesses here, the number of Koreans too is likely to shoot up. As per our estimate the number is likely to grow at 10,000 in next 2-3 years from the present 6000,” said Su Mi Woo, the director of the Korea Association in India.
According to an estimate Japan tops the list of nations having their countrymen in India because of the highest number of companies followed by Korea and China.
- 800-961-1963-Apple Customer Support Phone Number
- GST Registration & Return Filing In Marthandam
- Top 5 Trending App Development Frameworks For 2020
- Strategic Management Class.
- Quality Assurance Certification – Quality Assurance Consultant
- Preschool In Hyderabad
- ASQ Green Belt Certification, ASQ Green Belt Exam/Training, Pune, India
- Buy Best Mutual Fund Management Software In India
- Malwarebytes Technical Support 1800-953-0960 Help Desk Phone Number Usa
- APSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online