How to use the feed mill
1. The long-term operation of the pulverizer should be fixed on the cement foundation. If the working place is changed frequently, the pulverizer and the motor should be installed on the frame made of angle iron. If the pulverizer is powered by diesel, the power of the two should be matched, that is, the diesel engine power is slightly larger than the pulverizer power, and both The pulley grooves are the same, and the outer end faces of the pulleys are on the same plane.
2. After the pulverizer is installed, check the fastening condition of each fastener. If it is loose, it must be tightened.
3. Check if the belt tightness is appropriate and whether the motor shaft and the pulverizer shaft are parallel.
4. Before starting the pulverizer, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the teeth, hammer and rotor are running flexibly and reliably. There is no collision in the shell.
- AC Service in Coimbatore
- Flower Delivery Dublin | Flower Shop Dublin | Florist in Dublin
- Why You Need To Start Using Spam Trap Cleaning Service
- How to take a screenshot on Surface Pro 7?
- FSSAI Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- Best Mobile Application & Website Development Company- Thedevswelly Technologies
- Nagpur to Amravati Cab | Nagpur to Amravati Taxi
- Flock Adhesives Market, Share & Growth | Industry Report
- Residential ERP | Best Real Estate ERP | Property Management Software
- DIY Decorating Tips For Your Outdoor To Make More Beautiful