Common Admission Test or CAT consists of three sections, and Quantitative Aptitude is one of them. Out of 100 questions in CAT Exam, 34 are from Quantitative Aptitude. It is an integral part of all major competitive exams. For those who are good at it, quant turns out to be a highly scoring section. Have you ever thought why Quantitative Aptitude (QA) questions are asked in the CAT? Is it to check your mathematical ability with questions from algebra, or permutation and combination? If that were the case, they would have asked questions also from group theory and applied mathematics, which they don’t. The questions asked in quantitative aptitude help to test the student’s reasoning ability based on mathematical skills.
for more information: https://teachadvisors.in/how-to-prepare-for-quantitative-aptitude-for-cat-20/
- Airlaid Nonwovens Market Set to Achieve Higher Revenues Forecast to 2027
- Gains of E-Prescribing Software
- Kill Mosquitoes, Bacteria & Viruses with Electric Mosquito Killer
- Best Digital Marketing Agency in London
- Apar manufacturing Electron Beam Irradiated Cable in Mumbai.
- Will the complexities of 5G security destroy its potential?
- WA Fibreglass Pools Wins Gold | Fibreglass Swimming Pools WA
- Outstanding performance spin after spin
- Melbourne Cab Limo – Chauffeur Cars Melbourne
- Best Surround Sound Systems 2020