Well, Motion Graphics Templates (as mentioned in previous blogs) can be created in both Premiere Pro and After Effects. But, the issue arises when artists wishes to open the . MOGRT file that can only be opened in Premiere Pro. Well, you can refer to our previous blogs where we have mentioned the steps on “how to create a motion graphics template in premiere”.
Here, we will show you how to build a Motion Graphics Template in After Effects CC.
Open the Essential Graphics Panel
Click on “Window” and select “Essential Graphics” from drop down box to open the Essential Graphics Panel in After Effects.
Under the drop box “Master,” select the composition you want to turn into a Motion Graphics Template.
Edit text in your template
To edit your text, you need to drag the “Source Text” from the text layer into the Essential Graphics Panel. Now, you can easily change the source text to another name
- Speak English Language Fluently
- Black-Multicolor LED Glow Gloves Rave Dance Flashing Gloves
- Web Development Company In Dubai
- Worst Copyright Issues In Music Industry
- To Use Or Not To Use A Script? A Financial Lead Generation Question
- Online Event Registration Platform
- Online Event Registration Software
- Luxury Designer Kids Girls Dresses – Velveteen
- Logistics Services Leads In Malaysia
- What Features Are Included With Builderfly Free Ecommerce Website Builder And What’s Not?