G.I wire means Galvanized Iron wire. The process of applying a protective zinc coating on Wire to prevent rusting is called hot dip galvanization. Hot dip GI wire has better corrosion resistance properties than compared to electroplated GI wire.
The GI wire diameter/thickness is measured in SWG (standard wire gauge) and these G.I wires are used for multiple purposes.
- Can I sell airline miles From Home?
- Siemens hearing aids cost
- ABROLHOS FIBREGLASS POOL 6M X 2.25M
- Antriksh Golf View Master Plan
- How to Analyse the Coursework Questions
- best elevation designer in rajasthan
- Yahoo toll free number 1-800-385-7116|How to Fix Yahoo Mail not Receiving Emails – CD Helper
- Orion Systems Integrators, Inc. Acquires Namtra Business Solutions, Inc
- Rapid Application Development
- Best Strategies for Calming a Child’s Nighttime Fears