The Kalachakra Tantra (‘kala’ is Sanskrit for time; ‘chakra’, for cycle) expounded by Lord Buddha is a profound conception of the world as we know it. It comprises the outer, inner, and alternative Kalachakras. While the outer Kalachakra is the extrinsic locus of birth and death, the inner Kalachakra is the microcosm of sentience. The alternative Kalachakra pertains to the journey of Enlightenment/Buddhahood subject to the passage of kala.
- Leaky Tap – Fixing a Leaky Tap
- How to Fix Script Error When Accessing QuickBooks
- Electrical Industry Specific Multivendor Marketplace in Canada
- L2 -INDIAN HISTORY | IMPORTANT MCQ | ANCIENT HISTORY | MEDIEVAL HISTORY | SHIV SIR
- SEO company in Patna Search Engine Optimization – SMV InfoTech
- Definite Guide To Avoid Phone Scams
- Book Cheap Flights from Chicago to London
- Spy Android Phones to Stay in the Know!
- London Theatre Tickets, Concert tickets, West End Tickets, Theatre Ticket Packages
- Turkish Airlines Official Site