Favorable growth of organic agricultural practices all over the world coupled with regional government initiatives to promote organic farming is bolstering growth of global organic fertilizers market. According to Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) report, in 2015, over 50.9 million hectares of land is occupied by organic agricultural activities. The regions with the largest areas of organic agricultural land are Oceania (22.8 million hectares, which is almost 45% of the world’s organic agricultural land) and Europe (12.7 million hectares, 25 %). The countries with the most organic agricultural land are Australia (22.7 million hectares), Argentina (3.1 million hectares), and the U.S (2 million hectares).
- Booster Pump Market Research Report Forecast To 2028
- CONTENT WRITING AGENCY IN DELHI
- Sage Cloud Hosting Services
- Best Cloud-based School ERP Software | School Management Software
- Pogo Telephone Number 1-888-490-3144
- Food Market Research Reports
- Why Use NVOCC Software?
- New Delhi To Agra Gatimaan Express Speed, Timings, Ticket Booking And Train Number
- Gadgets To Carry When Going To Study Abroad
- Hr Consultants In Bangalore
- Category: Business