No, it is an opportunistic scam, and everyone has to present a united front to such animalistic immorality.
The biggest crooks to emerge from the ongoing Covid-2019 saga—apart from the scalpers and hoarders—are cyber attackers who follow the money.
In just three weeks since Singapore’s first Covid-2019 case, there have been reports of cybercriminals impersonating government officials to request financial information from individuals.
The local authorities have since advised financial institutions to remain vigilant on the cybersecurity front. Why, and more importantly, how?
- Resolve Sage 50 Server Busy Error
- Broiler Growth Promotor
- When To Post On Social Media During Lockdown | Elephant In The Boardroom
- Is Fascia Blasting Safe?
- How To Ensure The Security Of Your Wi-Fi Router With Norton Core?
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Admission
- How To Fix The Semantic Error 83 QuickBooks Error 83
- The Most Common Sports Injuries Are Strains And Sprains
- Toyota Seeks To Export 20,000 Etios Series
- Buy Personalized Hoodies Gifts Online India | Customized Gift