Korea’s First Lady Kim Jung-Sook said that coming to India alone, without her husband Moon Jae-in was not an easy decision.
Kim Jung-Sook said this during a meeting with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at his residence in New Delhi earlier this month.
She was on a 4-day visit to India to attend India’s largest festival Diwali and the groundbreaking ceremony for the Queen Huh Memorial Park in Ayodhya.
- Summer collection 2020
- buy prok protective relay
- Udemy Clone Script | Udemy Clone App | MacAndro
- MAC app development Company USA
- Tech Tamizhan Recent Works – Our Website Portfolio 2020
- Consideration Before Hiring Construction Equipment
- Online Tutors in India
- How Does Antivirus and Anti- Malware Work
- Support number for HP printer
- WAAROM SCANNT MIJN AVG-ANTIVIRUS GEEN APPARAAT?