Q1. What Is The CAT Exam?
CAT or Common Admission Test as we know it, is one of the most sought after aptitude tests for admission to MBA programs across India, but it is also the key to get into Indian Institute of Management (IIMs); the most prestigious of B schools in the country. Apart from the IIMs, the CAT scores are accepted by over 1200 Business Schools across the country.
Q2. What Is The Eligibility Criteria For CAT Exam?
To appear in the CAT, a test taker must secure a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with no less than 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA. For reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disability or Differently Able CAT aspirant has a reduced minimum requirement of just 45% at the undergraduate level to appear for CAT examination.
Make sure that your undergraduate degree is from a recognized institution---any of the universities meeting the requirements of consideration to be a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 works
- Money Changer In South Delhi
- Commercial Laundry Equipment Fort Lauderdale
- Matrimonial Script Open Source Has The Potential To Satisfy Every Person
- 25 Best Places To Visit Near Mumbai In This Summer – Traveloaces
- Personal Loan Nidadavole
- Desiccated Coconut Powder Exporter
- Five Simple Ways To Improve A Boring Lesson
- Civil CAD | Ms Project Training | Project Management Software In Chennai
- Understanding Writing Proficiency Among Graduate Students
- Bulk SMS Services And E-commerce Industry