WHAT IS HERNIA
Laparoscopic Hernia isÂ a wayÂ of treating Hernia with least risk. A hernia is the protrusion of a viscus or part of it through an abnormal opening in the wall by which it is normally contained.
CLASSIFICATION OF HERNIA
Hernias can be broadly classified as internal or external.
External hernias can occur spontaneously as a result of congenital defect or following any surgical intervention when they are called incisional hernias.
Depending upon the site of external hernia they are classified as
Inguinal hernia which can be indirect or direct
Epigastric hernia Approximately 75% of all hernias are inguinal; of these, 50% are indirect (male-to-female ratio, 7:1), with a right-side predominance, and 25% are direct. About 10% of hernias are incisional or ventral
- Windows 10 Technical Support
- Best ICSE School In Bangalore – Trio World School
- Latest Same Day Delivery Script 2017
- Oracle Users Email List | Oracle Customers Mailing Database
- Hire Expert Angularjs Website Development Company In India
- Real Estate Attorney | Buying A House With A Lien
- Facebook Helpline 1-844-347-4009 (Toll-Free) Help Of Photo Upload Issue
- Courier App Development
- Top 6 Packers And Movers Pune List