WHAT IS HERNIA
Laparoscopic Hernia isÂ a wayÂ of treating Hernia with least risk. A hernia is the protrusion of a viscus or part of it through an abnormal opening in the wall by which it is normally contained.
CLASSIFICATION OF HERNIA
Hernias can be broadly classified as internal or external.
External hernias can occur spontaneously as a result of congenital defect or following any surgical intervention when they are called incisional hernias.
Depending upon the site of external hernia they are classified as
Inguinal hernia which can be indirect or direct
Epigastric hernia Approximately 75% of all hernias are inguinal; of these, 50% are indirect (male-to-female ratio, 7:1), with a right-side predominance, and 25% are direct. About 10% of hernias are incisional or ventral
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Developers- Hire Shopify Experts
- Online Spanish Tutor In New Jersey, Georgia – Etutorszone
- Placement Service In Bangalore
- What Do I Need To Learn To Build An Ecommerce Website?
- Affordable Projects In Gurgaon
- Using Bulk SMS Service To Increase Your Conversion Rate
- Global Food Ingredients Sterilization Market
- Cost-Effective Roof Restoration Services In Highett
- How RPA Tools Support Data Management In Organizations?
- Disinfect Your Wash With Laundry Sanitiser Additives | Euca