But most of the people are eating half of that 15 to 17 grams of fiber per day.
Happily, increasing your fiber intake is comparatively easy — simply integrate foods into your diet that have a high percentage of fiber per weight.
Below are the 22 high-fiber foods that are healthy.
It is one of the best fruit sources of fiber
Fiber Content:5.5 grams in a medium-sized pear.
Strawberries are a much healthier option than any other junk food.
It is the most nutrient-dense foods loaded with vitamin C, manganese, and various powerful antioxidants.
Fiber content:3 grams in one cup. This is very high given in their low-calorie content
- Gastroenterology EHR Software
- Study in United Kingdom
- Different Type of Promotion Flyer Design
- Core java training in hyderabad
- Glimpse of Supermarket Billing Software POS
- Review & Rating of Xicom Technologies – GoodFirms
- Characteristics of the Typical Victim of Bullying
- How To Stop Taking Life So Seriously
- Parcode offers warehouse labels in Roseland