Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Remaining Australia-New Zealand ODIs Get Postponed
- Global Distributed Acoustic Sensing Market Global Industry Analysis
- Free The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII Android App
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR- BENEFITS, HOW TO USE IT AND ITS EFFECTS
- Mega Factory – Industrial WordPress Theme
- Dentist In Vashi | Oral Prophylaxsis-Scaling And Polishing
- Mobile Repair Shop In Aberdeen
- 4 Questions To Ask About Steel Shop Drawings Services
- Webroot Customer Support Billing Number
- Card Games Online | Play Indian Rummy